PHYSICAL THERAPIST & FUTURE PRACTICE OWNER
Do You have a passion for helping people achieve their big goals?
Do you want to work with a team of dynamic health and fitness professionals - who love working together?
THE SUMMIT is in search of full-time and part-time Physical Therapists to join our team in Selma, CA.
You will enjoy this position if you are warm, friendly, love people, and have the ambition to grow as a clinician and leader. Much of your day will involve interacting with clients who are embarking on a new health journey. You will also be assisting our physical therapy teams and fitness teams to train and develop aspiring clinicians and fitness professionals.
This professional position involves client evaluation, treatment, development of training programs for clients, and supervising physical therapy assistants. We work from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Thursday. Fridays we close at noon.
THE SUMMIT strives to be the premier provider of Physical Therapy, ProRecovery, and Fitness Instruction. We are a TEAM of growth-minded friends who enjoy working together to achieve big goals, appreciate connection with our clients and community, strive for daily growth, and love creating a positive environment!
If you would love to invest in your personal growth, our team, and our community - we would love to have you join us!
Check out our website to learn more: www.thesummitpt.com
Tips for Success:
1. Passion for Manual Physical Therapy or Balance Training (or both)
2. Desire to develop as a clinical instructor or clinic manager
3. Prior Hospitality Experience
4. Bilingual - Spanish is a big plus in the Central Valley
5. Did we mention we're really big on TEAM and GROWTH?
We are a teaching facility!!! Why do our interns consistently vote us their BEST internship? 1. The Physical Therapy we provide is fun, engaging, and life-changing. 2. We work with some of the coolest new technology including the Safety Overhead Support system, IVOG vestibular evaluation, Balance Master, HUMAC Norm Isokientics, and more. 3. We provide cutting edge training in our clinic and to our local students and businesses. 4. We are made up of talented, smart, fun, and hardworking people… like you. 5. Our team enjoys laughing and playing together too.
- Current, valid California PT license!
- Desire to grow in one of two directions (Master Clinician or Future Partner-Owner)
- Enjoy contributing to a TEAM and creating PT solutions TOGETHER
- Self-starter who is motivated by seeing others achieve
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Create fun energy
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks two steps ahead
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Paid time Off, Sick Time, Ministry time
- Health Insurance & HSA match
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Team Lunches and fun events
- Team Continuing Education and cool team time
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Leadership that listens and appreciates innovation
Did we mention our growth opportunities?Our Teammates Have the opportunity to join one of our Excellence In Health Tracks for personal development. Each track is designed to advance your career and develop skills for the future. Our Team members aren't just becoming better clinicians, they are developing a future as health care leaders. THE SUMMIT Team Members choose to advance their careers through one of the following tracks:
- Master Clinician Program
- Leadership and Management Program
- Outreach and Community Relations Program
We are growing and need fabulous teammates so grab your talented friends and join us!