Provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients' needs. Plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks. Provide technical expertise to the Statistical Programming department.
• Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department.
• Perform and plan the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope for single studies. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
• Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
• Master's Degree Computer science or related field and 1 year relevant experience Req Or
• Bachelor's Degree Computer science or related field and 2 years relevant experience Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.