Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others.
Join over 80,000 employees worldwide in driving our mission of making our planet more productive. Our drivers uphold world class safety standards, have in-depth training, work with state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy comprehensive benefits and more.
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your career in gear with Praxair!
- Must be professional
- Have two years verifiable tanker and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- CDL Class A license
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat and Tanker endorsements within 60 days of hire date
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We offer one of the highest wages in our industry. We provide excellent health, dental, and vision benefit packages, retirement, 401k plan, excellent equipment, scheduled days off, uniforms, and personal protective equipment.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.