Because of our continuous growth, Commercial Cleaning Corporation is looking to add another Area Manager of Janitorial Services to our team for our afternoon and evening shift. This is a managerial position that will require a self-starter who is looking to utilize their existing skill set and contribute to the overall growth of our company. Commercial Cleaning will provide you with ongoing opportunities for career advancement.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Trenton area and have management experience, specifically a background in the janitorial industry, as well as a passion for working in a fast-paced and open office environment. Company vehicle, uniform, and other equipment necessary to perform the job will be provided.
If you are interested in a fulfilling career in which your efforts create a safe clean environment for others, we encourage you to apply. Our mission at Commercial Cleaning Corporation is to provide healthy, safe, and clean environments that provide an enriching experience for our employees and clients. We recognize that this mission begins and ends with our exceptional team and we are committed to making our company a rewarding place to work.
Hours: Full-time, salaried position in Trenton, NJ with dedicated afternoon and evening hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and control labor and supply costs for assigned accounts.
- Visit clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Available to work non-traditional hours as business requires (typically afternoons and evenings)
- Work with janitorial machinery and implement company procedures properly.
- Ensure your team is trained and implements company procedures properly.
- Assist with on-boarding and training of employees/vendors.
- Assign cleaning personnel to accounts and develop appropriate work schedules.
- Manage vendor and company-performed services within your book of business.
- Assist supervisor in work loading prospective accounts to support cost estimates for proposal bids.
- Must be knowledgeable about janitorial equipment, including auto scrubbers, buffers, side-by-side slow-speed and high-speed burnishers, and more.
- Resolve day-to-day operational concerns.
- Maintain on-going quality assurance procedures.
- Additional duties related to this position as they arise.
Necessary Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have 4+ years of experience supervising employees.
- Must have management experience in the janitorial industry.
- Must be a self-starter who is detail-oriented with the ability to work independently with little supervision while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to take initiative to handle and correct issues in a timely manner and ensure the team gets work done on time.
- Must have experience with janitorial machinery and procedures.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other general office technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities while managing a team effectively.
- Spanish speaking/writing a plus, but not necessary.
Posting ID: 584133139Posted: 2020-11-03