Concrete Mixer Driver
Requirements of the job: Responsible for the proper mixing, slump and delivery of concrete from the batch plants to various customers. Must be able to perform general truck maintenance and keep truck clean. Must be able to labor around plant and lift up to 100 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Must have a current Colorado CDL Class B license minimum
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean driving record / Current DOT medical card
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to read a map
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
All Rite Paving and Redi Mix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Headquartered in Canon City, CO Ary Corporation and its affiliated companies provide general contractor services specializing in heavy highway construction, aggregate processing, and trucking. We are a leading supplier of construction aggregates and materials serving Colorado and the surrounding states. Check out our website www.arycorp.com
Posting ID: 563707805Posted: 2020-08-06