We are looking for an Automotive Repair Technician to join our team in Portland! You will be responsible for repairing and maintaining various vehicle systems.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $17 - 28 per hour (based on experience)
- Repair automobiles, trucks, and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections before returning the car to the customer
- Minimum one year of experience as a mechanic
- Own your own tools
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- ASE certified a Plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plan.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid training and continued education.
- Paid vacation.
- Holiday Pay.
- Aflac Available.
- Uniforms paid for.
- Work with a great team in a positive atmosphere.
- Pay negotiable depending on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is determined on qualifications, merit, and business need.
PDX Automotive provides professional automotive repair services for Domestic, Asian, and VW cars, light trucks, and SUV's. Conveniently located in the beautiful Rose City area of northeast Portland, we are minutes from downtown Portland. We are serviced by two bus lines, the 71 and 77 lines, and are a short walk from MAX.
Posting ID: 565255183Posted: 2020-08-07