Our cooks rock. Our food is scratch prepared.
- Must be good with a knife
- Must work great in a team work driven environment
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience preferred
- Follows a recipe book to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, gravies, soups, vegetables, and other foods according to proper preparation methods.
- Must cut, broil, sauté, & fry.
- Practices safe food handling and cleanliness at all times.
- Prepare food prep and production recipes per the current Red Robin recipe book.
- Responsible for unpacking and organizing received goods.
- Cleans with chemicals while wearing gloves.
- Work may be fast paced and a high degree of quality and accuracy are required.
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time.
- Must have strong menu knowledge.
- Have the ability to accurately read, organize and coordinate tickets
- Ability to communicate with others to ensure accuracy and guest satisfaction.
- Able to adhere to the schedule and be on time for shifts.
- Operate and participate effectively in a team environment
- Lifting- up to 10lbs constantly, up to 50lbs infrequently
- Lifting from floor to shoulder constantly and overhead infrequently.
- Exposed to cleaning chemicals.
- Color and depth perception required for vision. Needs both near and far vision.
- Twists and reaches frequently.
- Grasps objects to move or manipulate them constantly.
- Stands and walks constantly.
- Listen to and comprehends instructions from Managers and coworkers over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly.
- Frequent hand washing required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must adhere to company uniform and appearance policy
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant. Relies on experience and judgment to make effective decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Kitchen equipment, knives, dish machine, garbage cans, ice buckets, food product, cleaning product
- Typical restaurant environment, heat and a/c, cold in the freezer and walk-in refrigerator
Posting ID: 72133195Posted: 2020-02-19