The Front Office Administrator Assistant provides day-to-day administrative functions including front desk reception, as well as support to HR, Accounts Payable and Managerial staff for a busy manufacturing operation
- Answer and route incoming calls and greet visitors to facility
- Issue security badges
- Data entry of Safety Data Sheets, Continuous Improvement activities, operations reporting
- Coordinate approval of various manual invoices and forward to accounting.
- Filing of forms and contracts and employee documents
- Mail sorting and distribution, and prepare office courier packages.
- Order and maintain office supplies for facility and manage service contracts
- Booking meetings, order food, take meeting notes, and assist in employee events.
- Support HR including issuing safety shoe and glasses vouchers, managing uniform program, filing of training documents, distributing paystubs, updating communication / bulletin boards, initiating interview paperwork and schedules with candidates
- Support management team with travel and meeting arrangements
- 3-5 years experience with general office support
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Posting ID: 582786089Posted: 2020-10-28