Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - Paid skill training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Willing to obtain Arizona Department of Public Safety Level 1 Fingerprint card
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Have your own vehicle in good condition with working air conditioning
- Able to speak, read, and write English clearly
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or a GED
For more information call DeAnna at 520-770-9943 or visit www.homeinstead.com/115
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576330926Posted: 2020-09-28