Position Summary: Responsible for coordinating marketing details with the Marketing Manager including company marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing and email marketing. The Marketing Graphic Designer will have creative responsibility for marketing outreach with a concentration on revenue marketing generation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Assist with effective and efficient marketing graphic design and participate in marketing development as deemed appropriate
· Assist with activation of the online marketing / sales operations consistent with organizational strategic priorities while ensuring long-term goals
· Work with the Marketing Manager to get assignments, understand expectations, keeping on task, participate in department meetings, coordinate activity with team
· Assist with Branding, Design and Marketing Materials
· Assist with Digital and Social Media
· Work on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programs as needed
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
· Communications - Exhibit good listening and comprehension. Express ideas and thoughts in written form. Express ideas and thoughts verbally. Keep others adequately informed. Select and use appropriate communication methods.
· Dependability - Commit to doing the best job possible. Follow instruction. Keep commitments. Meet attendance and punctuality guidelines. Respond to requests for service and assistance. Take responsibility for own actions.
· Planning & Organization - Integrate changes smoothly. Plan for additional resources. Prioritize and plan work activities. Set goals and objectives. Use time efficiently. Work in an organized manner.
· Quality - Foster quality focus in others. Improve processes. Measure key outcomes. Set clear quality requirements. Solicit and apply customer feedback.
· Use of Technology - Adapt to new technologies. Demonstrate required skills. Keep technical skills up to date. Troubleshoot technological problems. Use technology to increase productivity.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Proven experience and expertise in graphic design, social media, email and online marketing. Program in various platforms a strong plus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.