The Fashion Specialist will need to come up to speed very quickly using internal tools, and will need to be able to evaluate large numbers of images and define/optimize processes along the way. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of fashion trends and what looks good on a particular individual so that s/he can make appropriate styling and outfit assessments.
• Review a daily queue of outfit images and provide expert assessments of the looks
• Identify detailed reasons an outfit is successful as well as suggestions for improvement
• Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to business needs/changes
• Execute tasks in a timely manner and to a high degree of quality
• Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation, and help implement those improvements
• Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
fashion merchandising, Fashion specialist, Fashion Blogger, Retail, Stylist, personal stylist
• Bachelor's or Associate degree in fashion or journalism preferred
• Experience in fashion. Such as retail, visual merchandising, styling, data labeling, copy writing, attribute labeling, content creation, and fashion analysis
• Experience in writing. Such as copy writing, content editing or fashion blogging
• A flair for personal styling, including the ability to identify what looks good on an individual based on what is in fashion, along with personal characteristics like body shape and skin tone
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A fashion-related academic degree
• Previous experience in fashion merchandising, marketing, retail, or editorial work
• Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
• Have a composed, poised, and professional demeanor while willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.