Bilingual Customer Service Representative - CUS001457
Life is about choices and seizing the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, ambition and ideas. At U.S. Cellular, you'll find a broad array of resources to enable and advance your career with access to benefits that give you the comfort you need to plan with confidence for your future from day one. As an associate within a highly supportive team that is defined by a diverse and inclusive culture, mutual respect and innovation, you'll be empowered to make a positive difference that leads to your success. Success that only you can define. Embrace possibility at U.S. Cellular.
The only thing missing from our team of hardworking Customer Service Specialists, is you!
Joining U.S. Cellular means you'll be part of a team that truly understands what our customers mean to us, offering solutions to customers that improve every aspect of their life. This is a priority at U.S. Cellular and consultative conversation with our customers is important to our success. What experience is needed?
• High school graduate or GED
• Experience working with customers to exceed their expectations
• Demonstrates flexibility in adapting to the needs of individual callers (i.e. dissatisfied, first time users, etc.)
• Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple computer applications at the same time, while maintaining strong engagement and connection with the customer.
• And of course, being a phenomenal teammate with excellent communication skills.Our most successful associates have developed the skills needed to assist our customers through:
• An appreciation for each customer's reason for calling
• A drive and focus on continuous improvement for self and for U.S. Cellular
• A curiosity for new technologies and a desire to learn new things
• Proactively identifying customer needs by reviewing customer accounts and inquires to develop product/service solutions to retain and grow our relationship with our customers. We offer great benefits that start from Day One including:
• 3 weeks paid vacation
• Shift selection based on performance
• Discounts on devices and service
• Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k and much more
By choosing to embrace possibility with U.S. Cellular, you'll receive paid training and resources to set you up for success in an environment where we are always striving to improve on all we do. You'll also receive personal as well as professional development and be a part of an award-winning customer support organization, where you can take pride in your work and the contributions you make each and every day!
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required in a high volume telephone contact center with resolution of complaints or inquiries preferred.
- 1 year retail sales and/or telesales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating complex and technical information clearly and concisely in language and terminology that fits the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in resolving technical issues in a high-volume call center.
- Strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and probing skills preferred.
- Experience with wireless products and services such as: connected devices, home phones, Smartphone Operating Systems: Blackberry/RIM, Windows Mobile, IOS, and Android, tethered data connections and MMS/SMS messaging preferred.
- Experience with Windows-based PC's, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
: Customer Service Location(s)
: Oklahoma-TULSA_OK United States
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.