Operational activities which support the manufacturing process while maintaining all Quality and Safety measures.
Fiberglass factory environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in varying aspects of the manufacturing area
• Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other supplies
• Wear appropriate PPE
• Comply with all Company policies, guidelines and procedures
• Comply with all HSE policies, guidelines and procedures
• Comply with all Quality policies, guidelines and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Factory environment with large range in temperature changes
• Standing up to 12 hours daily.
• Walking up to 12 hours daily.
• Bending/Stooping up to 12 hours daily.
• Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping/fastening) up to 12 hours daily.
• Lifting weights up to 50 lbs. Regularly
• Push/Pull throughout shift.
• Travel less than 10%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Three years of verifiable work experience
• Forklift license
• Works as a team member
• Ability to adapt and be cross-trained to learn all job duties as required
• Ability to learn technical repair and assembly guidelines and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to read drawings, instructions or repair and assembly operations