Our Cooks are rewarded with:
- Competitive wages, $9/hour starting pay!
- Friendly, fun environment
- Certification Program - become certified and earn a raise!
- Growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Flexible schedules
- Free meal Program - eat free every shift you work!
- Prepares, cooks and presents food to order following established company brand standards guidelines and recipe.
- Cooks and stores food at required temperature; labels, dates, and rotates all products in accordance with company standards.
- Maintains food preparation area, cleans all equipment and workstations immediately after use or as required.
- Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
- Performs opening and/or closing side works according to established guidelines.
- Follows standardized recipes to ensure the quality and consistency of every batch recipe from prep to the proper workstation or designated area.
- Checks duties for the day by reviewing prep list, cooler pull list, and prepares only what is on the Daily Prep List.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
Critical Role of all positions:
- Team player
- Wear your proper uniform
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be friendly when interacting with customers and other team members
- Displays outstanding work ethics at all times in the areas of honesty, efficiency and dependability.
- Must be able to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Posting ID: 561481338Posted: 2020-11-16