Job Description:Regional Market Manager -Southwest (Gulf Coast)Come Build The World With Us This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. Who You Are You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do As an excellent Regional Market Manager, your primary responsibility will be growing the presence of Stanley Black & Decker products across your assigned geographic area. Growth will be achieved by combination of nurturing business through existing accounts, and by converting key prospective accounts. This role is charged with developing and expanding sales revenue by strategically planning, forecasting and executing the sales plan as well as developing and managing the sales team. Specifically, you'll: Scope of Responsibilities Prospecting and Account Management
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Management or Engineering preferred); Master's Degree preferred. Relevant construction field experience could be a substitute for higher education.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience of selling the commercial industry
- Minimum 3 years of direct managerial experience.
- Must have the ability to build relationships and work effectively with all levels of an organization to drive strategy, influence owners and generate revenue.
- Capability to meld empathy with determination to achieve outstanding results.
- Skilled at building and aligning a team to the overall strategic plan
- Ability to collaborate with the appropriate internal team members to resolve problems that arise with the end users in your region.
- Track record of successful revenue and profit generation year after year
- Ability to teach and mentor your team on the process of End User development:
- Financial Acumen: Exhibit a thorough knowledge of building and executing a budget for your region
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and use of a smartphone
Business & Financial Acumen
- Achieve top line sales targets based on division and regions goals & objectives
- Assemble full year plans to minimally grow the business double digit over prior year with top distributors in market, participate in annual kick off meetings followed by mandatory quarterly updates tracking progress and planning future quarter.
- Help manage key account relationships including ownership, management, marketing and sales
- Insure Account Managers and their assigned customers achieve divisions growth goals or up minimally double digit over prior year's comp while utilizing resources that are available to market. Special attention on zoom focus categories and top 10 customers.
- Achieve top line sales targets while remaining within assigned T&E, TF budgets
- Developing aggressive but accurate sales targets & forecasts that meet and exceed divisions expectations
- Achieve established P&L goals for the local Market - Drive top line sales profitably for all SBUs
- Ensuring proper and effective use of SalesForce.com, dashboards, and opportunity's & WIGs
- Understanding and Knowledge of IT Business systems (BW) - Report Web (Tool Commerce)
Benefits & Perks You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Building a highly competent and engaged team who will embrace the goals and objectives of the division
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales team.
- Develop/work with direct reports on a regular frequency to mentor, train and motivate your team.
- Collaborate with HR in the recruiting, hiring, training and development of associates. Promote creativity and motivate all associates.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Posting ID: 597291641Posted: 2021-01-06