Rep, Guest Services
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Sunday 1:30PM - 8:00PM
Monday 2:00PM - 8:00PM
The Guest Services Rep delivers exceptional customer service and functions as a key resource for all patients, caregivers, and guests arriving at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Tulsa.
The Guest Services Rep provides a variety of key point-of-entry duties and makes informed decisions to exceed the expectations of CTCA guests such as: welcoming and directing all guests entering the facility, registering new and returning patients, assigning guest accommodations, providing relevant schedule information to patients, collecting payments, updating patient demographics and insurance details in the electronic health record, resolving guest room schedule changes, and more.
The Guest Services Rep will be assigned to one of two primary functions within the Guest Services department, Registration or Guest Accommodations, and will be cross trained to cover both.
The Guest Services Rep represents CTCA Tulsa by upholding the Mission, Vision, Values, Promise, Stakeholder Bond and Services Standards of the organization to deliver the Mother Standard© of Care and maintain the CTCA brand.
* Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelors degree preferred
* 2 years' healthcare admission and registration experience preferred
* 2 years hotel/hospitality experience preferred
* Familiarity with medical terminology to effectively facilitate patient admissions
* Working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, payor requirements and HIPAA privacy laws
* Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to provide on the spot service recovery
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to multitask with high attention to detail
* Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experienced in Electronic Health systems, Registration systems, and Reservation systems preferred
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Posting ID: 583494714Posted: 2020-11-23