PYRO'S, is the newest and hottest fast causal restaurant concept around, starting in Memphis in 2012 and quickly expanding to locations in MS and AL (and we're not stopping there). Find out more about us at www.pyrospizza.com and take the opportunity to talk to us about joining our team. We are going all-out to make PYRO'S a place where people love to eat and work.
As we continue to grow we are looking for STRONG LEADERS who want to grow with us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build and lead a team
• Manage key operational and financial performance metrics
• Market a rapidly growing brand
• Create a "Legendary" guest service experience
• Master restaurant systems (POS, HR, Scheduling, Inventory, etc.)
• 3 years of Restaurant Management and Supervisory Experience
• Knowledge of computers is a plus (MS Word, Excel and Micros)
• Proficient in the following restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping, and preparation of reports.
• Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing personality.
• Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
• Must have good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff and guests.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as controlling food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
• Ability to interview and assess the experience and qualifications of job applicants.
-2 days off a week
-Tools to be successful
-Meal allowances and discounts
Posting ID: 37414651Posted: 2020-09-11