Nursing / Medical assistant needed for 8 hour shifts. 3 - 6 month contract / temp. position. Premium pay (commensurate with experience), Non-benefited position.
- 6 months as a medical assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, EMS Basic or similar.
- Skilled in taking vital signs
- CPR certification
- Reliable transportation, Drivers License, ability to use a computer, read / write and understand spoken language, and lift at least 50 lbs
- Willing to undergo background screen and drug test
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Liaison to COVID positive or suspected, non-geriatric population in dorm style housing environment.
- Makes calls to assigned population.
- Monitors vital signs as needed.
- Screens according to established guidelines, tracks and reports variances
- Hand out and post educational literature
- Move light objects from room to room
“A Community of Professionals Committed to Excellence in Service”
We understand you have many choices about the place you work and the company you represent.
We have a passion for providing services to those in need. Comfort Care is more than home health.
Comfort Care provides care to families when they need it most, maintaining dignity and spirit.
We want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. Through an environment of mutual respect
and collaboration, we believe we do that.
As dedicated professionals, we each have a commitment and obligation to serve our patients, our customers,
our co-workers and Comfort Care to the best of our ability. We have individual responsibilities to uphold our
respective professional standards of practice and our Company’s Code of Ethics.
The goal of Comfort Care is to provide a work environment that we can be proud of and to have a sense of
contribution to something greater than ourselves. We strive to create an environment that promotes teamwork,
diversity, and excellent service. As a member of the Comfort Care family, we will do our best to empower you
with tools, knowledge, and freedom to be successful. We will partner with you to provide opportunities for you to
grow in your profession and we encourage you to contribute innovative ideas and suggestions. Listening to you
begins our partnership philosophy. Many of Comfort Care’s systems, forms, and programs were developed from
Ralph Waldo Emerson said in a poem, “To know that one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is
success.” We have the privilege and the opportunity to touch people’s lives on a daily basis. Let us work together
to make it the very best that we can.
Comfort Care Home Health Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 572938262Posted: 2020-11-01