Accounts Payable Assistant Needed ASAP!
As the site Accounts Payables Clerk, this individual must:
- obtain and process W-9 for new vendors
- match vendor invoices with purchase orders and receiving tickets
- enter and code invoices into MAS200 for payment in a timely manner in compliance with Accounting Narratives
- assist in the month end reconciliation
- complete all related reporting.
As the site Receptionist, this individual must:
- answer phones
- take messages
- and greet and assist visitors;
- assist site Office Coordinator, site Plant Manager, and Birmingham Office Manager with various tasks from Accounts Payables, Human Resources, Environmental, Customer Service, to Project Management..
- Education - A high school diploma is required. An A.S. in Business or related field is preferred.
- Experience - OFFICE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, SPECIFICALLY IN ACCOUNT PAYABLES. Two or more years of office experience is preferred. Experience with Accounting, Safety, and/or a manufacturing background is ideal.
- Competencies - Attention to detail, planning and organization, initiative, adaptability, information gathering and monitoring, time management and multi-tasking, computer skills, problem analysis and assessment, and teamwork and collaboration must all be highly developed.
- MUST have excellent computer skills and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Pay Rate = $15+ depending on experience
Call Pridestaff at 205-440-3729
Posting ID: 563894895Posted: 2020-07-15