This position is responsible for oversight and management of the Corporate Human Resources functions to plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of Allied Universal. This position will interact with all levels of management while partnering with the Centers of Excellence to accomplish company-wide projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Oversee and manage new hire orientation and onboarding for mid to high level employees while ensuring alignment with company culture and vision.
- Process annual surveys, labor and employee turnover trends and statistical analysis requested including EEO and VETS reports for government agencies, legal, sales, and a variety of departments.
- Project manage and oversee processing of the rewards and recognition program, including running monthly reports for our service awards program, helping with committee reviews of scholarship and education reimbursement applications, and working with marketing on field communications.
- Review and manage new hires coming into the AUS WinTeam system, overseeing entry of all administrative employees and understanding steps for solving issues that arise.
- Lead HR implementations through companywide projects by partnering with the Centers of Excellence and business leaders to identify objectives, develop strategies and implement resolutions in support of business needs.
- Work closely with our Shared Services organization to ensure timely payments and separations for employees separating from the organization.
- Function as the subject matter expert and act as the first point of contact for key business leaders on employee relations issues, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to understand key business needs.
- Conduct research and produce results for different levels of management on diversity trends, cost analyses, hiring reports, etc..; depending on requirements, IT may need to be involved.
- Review and build employee titles companywide for all divisions, discussing with management teams FLSA standards and naming conventions, and how specific roles will or will not fit within company standards.
- Work with the VP of HR on ad-hoc tasks or issues that arise, determining how best to present or resolve a situation.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred with a minimum of 3 years related experience with progressive managerial and project management responsibilities.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology. Advanced technical skills and experience in Microsoft Excel such as formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc. is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of human resources experience with at least 3-4 years of support at the senior management level in a fast-paced service organization required; Prior experience in the security or other service related industry, law enforcement and/or military highly desired. Experience in operations or other functions of security industry a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Posting ID: 560643431Posted: 2020-07-31