At National Assemblers, Inc. YOU ARE ESSENTIAL!
Please apply directly here: https://national-assemblers-inc.breezy.hr/p/0c9767cc003e
You have an opportunity to work for the #1 Assembly company in the nation where you’re rewarded for great performance. You have unlimited earning potential with our piece rate pay model. Your hard work results in high pay!
We are looking for hardworking, honest, and dedicated individuals who want to be part of the best team in the industry.
The ideal candidate would be able to work independently when given a job assignment; be responsible and dependable; able to work well with schedulers, District Managers and store personnel; be flexible with changes that may occur during the workday; able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times; have excellent communication skills with both schedulers and District Managers.
National Assemblers, Inc. provides professional assembly services to large retail stores across the country. As an Assembler Technician, you will be trained to assemble products and provide services of superior quality to our customers.
This is a labor intensive, sometime repetitive job with variable hours and locations.
On top of dictating your own pay grade, National Assemblers, Inc. is proud to offer Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, and 401K benefits to our dedicated assemblers.
As the nation’s fastest growing assembly company, we have room for growth and are constantly pushing the best of the best up the ladder quickly.
A typical day as an Assembly Technician would go as follows:
· On a daily basis, you will be assigned to a store by your scheduler.
· You will arrive at the store at 8 am.
· You will check with management to ensure you are building the correct products.
· You will build these products to National Assemblers’ specifications.
· Once the work is complete, you will fill out a work order to be signed off by management.
· You will leave your work area neat and clean and contact your scheduler to update on the day’s progress.
· When you return home you will access the National Assemblers’ website to enter basic information on your work order and receive your schedule for the next day.
The following are mandatory requirements for this position:
· You must be able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and lift up to 40 pounds, including over your head.
· You must have a VALID Driver’s License that is not suspended or expired.
· You must have your own RELIABLE transportation for local and out of town travel.
· You are responsible for getting yourself to work every day.
· Although efforts are made to keep you within your local travel area of 5-50 miles, out-of-town travel may be regularly required.
· You must have regular internet access.
· National Assemblers uses our website for scheduling, work order processing and payment records.
· You will need to access the website daily as part of your job requirement.
· PC’s and laptops are necessary to access all features of the website.
· Smartphones and tablets are acceptable for most website applications, as long as they have regular internet access.
· You must have your own tools in order to work and be eligible for certification.
· Assembly technicians are expected to have every tool necessary to perform each service we offer with them at ALL TIMES.
· Most required tools are common and readily available, including an air compressor and 18v cordless impact gun.
· Some required tools are specific to bicycle assembly, including a bike stand and various specialty hand tools.
· Specialty bike tools can be purchased directly through National Assemblers. Once you are eligible, you may choose to have your Team Leader assign a bike stand and a set of specialty hand tools, which you will bring to work every day. A payroll deduction will be set up to cover payment.
Apply now to start your rewarding career with the largest assembly company in the United States!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.