Job Description Our client is a private biotechnology company backed by world-class investors and has developed adaptive immune-stimulating antibody conjugates that eliminate tumors and develop immunologic memory. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a small, growing, clinical-stage company and to join their community of innovative thinkers. The company offers stability and has big growth plans for 2021.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor as an analytical development professional at the company. They will be responsible for the development, optimization, and troubleshooting of analytical methods to support product release, stability, and characterization of a new molecular entity.
- Lead, design, and manage the assigned projects and plan and execute experiments with minimal supervision.
- Operate and maintain analytical equipment and related computer systems.
- Independently author technical reports and SOPs while maintaining accurate record-keeping.
- Analyze data from test results and make recommendations.
- Collaborate internally with multi-functional groups such as Research, Quality, and Process Development
- Work with CMOs and CROs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Support projects and regulatory submissions
- Able to maintain an inventory of chemicals, reagents, and supplies
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures
- BA/BS in biochemistry, analytical chemistry, chemistry, biotechnology or related discipline with 8 years experience or MA/MS with 5 years hands-on analytical development experience at a life science company.
- Proficiency in HPLC methods such as Reversed-Phase, Hydrophilic Interaction, Size Exclusion and Ion Exchange chromatography.
- Proficiency in electrophoretic and spectroscopic analytical technologies such as UV/Vis.
- Able to independently operate analysis instrumentation tools
- Effective communicator with aptitude for written documentation, such as technical reports, protocols and SOP.
- Good understanding and compliance to a GMP environment and able to adhere to GLP, GCP and GDP regulations, industry guidance and pharmacopeia.
- Able to work under tight timelines with autonomy in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Collaborate in a team environment to participate in complex problem-solving.
- Build strong, multi-level relationships within and outside the company balancing business and stakeholder needs.
- Take initiative in projects and be a curious thinker to support the growth plans of the company.
Posting ID: 589880322Posted: 2020-11-29