Servers are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the experience of our restaurant patrons. Servers shall ensure efficient and professional service with extensive knowledge of food and beverage menus; offer superior customer service and maintain service stations in clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Ability to report to work on time in clean, pressed uniform ensuring all grooming and appearance standards are being met.
- Ability to work with all members of our The View Team and to treat everyone with courtesy, professionalism and tact; always promoting positive and healthy working relationships for everyone.
- Ability to demonstrate and actively promote clear understanding of all policies, procedures and standards as stated in the The View Employee Handbook as well as the Standards of Service.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality to all guests.
- Offer concierge services to customers by being familiar with the local areas, attractions and activities.
- Warmly greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival.
- To attend all required meetings and be aware of all menu changes and/or changes in policy as it relates to the overall property.
- Effectively handle all POS procedures and policies.
- To effectively and efficiently perform all opening and/or closing side work as well as "daily focus" opportunities.
- To have full working knowledge of all our food menus, dessert menus, as well as any current beverage programs.
- Ability to answer guests inquires on food and beverage and to be informative food and beverage.
- Ability to communicate our food and beverage menus in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Accurately takes guest orders.
- Maintains open and professional communication with the kitchen at all times.
- Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
- Follows all safety and sanitation polices.
- Correctly and precisely calculates each guest check.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
- High school diploma and prior experience in a fine dining establishment.
- Basic knowledge of fine dining and good knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math skills.
- Understanding of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in English.
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Must be able to learn and utilize a point of sale system.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and ideas.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
Posting ID: 575909722Posted: 2020-11-03