- Assembles required materials to be used in packing items for replacement or repair; including building crates as required.
- Accurately generates packing slips, Bills of Lading, Shipper’s letter of Instruction or other required documentation used in shipping items to suppliers for replacement or repair.
- Handles outgoing hazardous material shipments according to regulations when required.
- Helps unload and inspect incoming packaging and product for damage and correct documentation.
- Verifies physical counts against documentation to assure accuracy of goods received. Prepares and maintains records of stock room operations as required.
- Confers with purchasing, planning and manufacturing personnel to assure coordinated activities
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1.5 to 2.5 years of previous experience in Shipping/Receiving with USPS, UPS, FedEx software.
- Uses manufacturing computer system or other system to accurately prepare and record required data.
- Exhibits good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail when transporting materials
- High School diploma or GED
- Forklift, Pallet Jack, Computer
Posting ID: 588470819Posted: 2020-11-21