Completes assignment by operating and maintaining equipment.
* Prepares heavy equipment by conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
* Prepares work by studying and clarifying instructions and diagrams; calculating requirements; gathering supplies.
* Accomplishes work by operating equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps heavy equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Automotive Manufacturing, Control Engineering
Posting ID: 557786751Posted: 2020-07-06