As a Campus Rep you’ll carry the Tide University Laundry flag for your campus! You will be working alongside our Brand Managers in effort to maximize campus engagement and brand awareness.
This is a part-time hourly position with bonuses attached to achieving sales goals.
- Research Opportunities - Find people who’d rather do #LifeNotLaundry and help tell their story.
- Integration –Work to link the brand into culture and campus life.
- Market Development - You know campus best, help us come to understand the traditions that make your school unique and how we can celebrate them.
- Partnerships - Get to know the right people in the right places.
- Social Media - Contribute to TUL’s social media presence.
- Campus Ownership - Work alongside the campus’ Brand Manager to understand the in’s and outs of marketing at your school.
- Events - Research and execute on key campus events to plug TUL into the campus mainstream.
- Entrepreneurial - Be a creative outlet and push execution towards the finish line.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, PR, and/or Communications
- Strong relationship building and coordinating skills
- Comfortable conversing with admins, new customers and parents
- Comfortable using a computer, email and the Slack App
- Proactive personality
- Earn $11/hr
- Added Bonuses for achieving sales goals
- Complimentary laundry service AND dry cleaning
- Get a free Kammok Hammock after your first semester with us
- Flexible schedule
- Big Brand Opportunities being owned by Proctor & Gamble
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553139815Posted: 2020-06-02