Weekend RN Supervisor 7-3 and 3-11$5000 Sign-On Bonus Meet Our Residents’ and Patients’ Needs………
Providence Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center at Mercy Fitzgerald is part of Marquis Health Services, one of the Northeast’s leading providers of Post-Acute Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Care. As the healthcare subsidiary of a three-generation, family-owned organization, Marquis Health Services has been helping patients live the best possible lives within their facilities through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.And We’ll Meet Your Needs……….
- New and competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Education and Training Programs
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem availability
- Flexible scheduling for Weekday and Weekend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company perks (i.e. cell phone discounts, travel discounts)
Placing the Right People Behind Our Residents and PatientsINDHP
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Minimum 5+ years nursing experience in a hospital, nursing home or other healthcare setting and a minimum 1-year experience as a nurse supervisor.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care centers.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
Posting ID: 558146893Posted: 2020-06-04