Position Summary: The primary role of this position is to maintain factory floor equipment through effective preventive maintenance practices and timely and effective response to unplanned equipment failures and maintenance events.
• Follow all plant safety policies & procedures
• Perform daily preventative maintenance on production equipment as assigned.
• Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Respond to and troubleshoot factory equipment and buildings and grounds issues as they arise to get factory back up in running in a safe and timely manner.
• Design and plan specialty maintenance projects.
• Weld and fabricate equipment as required.
• Wear required safety gear at all times.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner with co-workers and contract vendors.
• Maintain equipment and area in tour ready and safe condition. Clean up after every shift/project.
• Any reasonable duty as assigned
• Multi-craft experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Demonstrated mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• Ability to read, write, and understand Basic English as well as understanding both standard and metric measurement units.
• Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Proficiency with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic concepts related to manufacturing equipment.
• Experience relating to the service of and working with 480V/3phase motor controls and a working knowledge of electrical schematics and symbols.
• Skilled with diagnostics and troubleshooting complex electrical/electronic parts to the board level.
• Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, and voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Install new equipment on projects and troubleshoot and repair existing equipment such as: transformers, switchgear, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, stepper motors, relays, motors, rectifiers, controllers, wiring, and lighting fixtures.
• Provide power to equipment: bend and run conduit, install new wiring, for sensors, valves, actuators, and other electrical devices used for machine and process control.
• Health care
• HSA Account - Company yearly contribution, single plan $400.00 & family plan $800.00
• PTO - 3 days after first 3 months & 10 days after first year of service
• Monthly profit-sharing payout up to 52% of base monthly wages
• Profit-sharing payout over past 4 months, July 52%, August 50.8%, Sept. 18.8%, Oct. 52%
Preferred Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Vocational school diploma or certification preferred
• Job includes some overtime, evening, and weekend hours.
• Ability to lift 15 lbs. or more.
Posting ID: 577645705Posted: 2020-10-29