Night-Shifts cleaning local supermarkets.
Clean and maintain floors and common areas for customers.
- Detailed sweep of the floor to remove stickers, chewing gum and trash from corners, edges and main area of the floor.
- Remove trash.
- Restroom cleaning.
- Clean floor drains.
- Floor washing with details.
- Comply with tasks given by the supervisor.
- Become qualified to handle automatic scrubbing and buffing machines.
- Learn to wax and clean as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Above responsibilities plus:
- Deep scrub.
- Light scrub.
- Re-coat as necessary.
- Repeated bending to remove items from the floor.
- Sustained squatting or kneeling for cleaning low places.
- Reach above head for high dusting.
- Swing mop for extended periods using figure 8 motion.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Operate automatic buffing and scrubbing machines. (Have torque, noise level and vibration similar to a lawnmower.)
MRC Concrete Polishing
For nearly 10 years we have been gaining experience and perfecting the methods we employ under our sister company Mr Clean Maintenance Systems, a leading floor maintenance company in Southern California.
We have accomplished the research and development to produce one of the most durable and beautiful of floor finishes. Over 1000 hours were invested in testing the various methods, materials and equipment used in concrete polishing so that you can have the confidence that your concrete polished floor will be of the highest quality for the most reasonable price.
We believe in the concrete polished floor. It is the most favorable of commercial floors because it is the most sustainable of floors. Whether for new construction, a remodel project, restoration of existing floors, MRC has the expertise to respond.
Posting ID: 563192924Posted: 2020-08-04