Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Sr. Director, Segment Marketing is responsible for supporting the growth agenda for Change Healthcare portfolio of Clinical Decision Support solutions by providing strategic marketing leadership. Reporting to the Leader, Segment Marketing, this role will be responsible for a team of approximately 4+ portfolio marketing staff. This role will work closely with Marketing Operations, Market Intelligence, Business Unit Leadership, and Sales and Account Management to ensure success.
Why this role is compelling?
If you want to lead a team and set the go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of Clinical Decision Support solutions, working alongside some of the best and most innovative Providers and Payers in the country, while working with some of the best minds in healthcare, for a company that is driving technology innovation and helping to transform an industry, then this is the job for you.
- Go-to-market strategy and execution
- Messaging & Content
- Sales Enablement
- Audience Identification
- Reporting, Measurement, & Analytics
- Team Leadership/Mentoring & Development
- Define the go-to-market opportunity for a solution
- Drive strategic approach to reputation building, though leadership, demand generation, sales enablement, and market intelligence
- Perform targeting/segmentation exercises
- Determine marketing sourced and influenced pipeline and achieve sales bookings and revenue targets
- Identify a product's core demand type (e.g. new concept, new paradigm, established market)
- Map out the potential buying process for the product, including key roles that will participate
- Develop buyer personas for the identified roles
- Build positioning and messaging for a product or solution
- Contribute subject matter expertise and information artifacts to relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including white papers, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events and more
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from competitors
- Collaborate with sales operations on a well-defined sales enablement plan and assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product, including alignment to existing solution campaign structure
- Drive product retention strategies, or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing to CIO's. CTO's.
- Healthcare/product marketing/portfolio marketing preferred.
- 5+ years management experience (managing 2 + direct reports)
- Travel-30% US/Vancouver, BC
- Strong and on-time execution focus with stakeholders including sales teams in a dynamic environment with an ability to be agile.
- Agility in working in a matrixed organization model.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including the confidence, polish and emotional maturity to routinely interact with an executive level audience
- Competitive market analysis and strategic planning is required.
Desired Experience/Nice to Have:
- Experience marketing radiology, cardiology imaging solutions.
- Experience marketing analytics solutions C-Suite or Hospitals or Physician Groups.
- Experience developing and executing market development programs within the provider segment of the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, master's degree preferred
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.