Global General Account Director job in Burbank
What you'll be doing...
The General Account Director drives and manages the overall account strategy and direction for a global/strategic entertainment account headquarted in Burbank, CA. In this role, you will be the Single Point of Contact and own the business relationship ("C" suite level), and overall strategy with the client (organizational environment, including formal and informal power structures, motivations of key stakeholders and how decisions are made). The Executive General Account Manager provides guidance and thought leadership to the client on how to solve business problems through integrated Verizon solutions. This role directly deploys and manages client executive/client partner/managing partner and sales associate resources to guide and execute funnel opportunities and the existing, run-rate business as well as strategic advanced solutions. The role operates in a highly matrixed structure and will lead a team of deal experts, professional service consultants, solutions specialists, solutions architects and customer service consultants.
The Executive Account Manager will use the compelling assets of Verizon to identify, build and deploy complex, integrated solutions, including:
What we're looking for...
- Hosting and distributed server environments
- World class information assurance solutions
- Global data and voice based WAN & LAN services
- Wireless and mobility services
- End-to-end communications and user experience service management
- IP based communications and managed services
- Out-tasking and outsourcing
- Professional Services across all practice areas
- Security Services
- Digital Media Services
You'll Need to Have :
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Client specific expertise
- Global / international experience in selling solutions / services to major multinationals
- People leadership/management/supervisoryexperience of 5+ years
- Up to 50% travel required
- Valid Driver's License required
Even Better if You Have:
When you join Verizon...
- 10+ years directly relevant experience, working at all levels in the client up to board level
- Experience managing a P&L
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in a complex, internationally distributed organizations.
- C-level executive relationship creation and development
- Operate in a matrix organization and manage a global team
- Global solutions development and delivery
- Large/very large/complete out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change.
- Organizational and process re-design and implementation
- Consultative solutions thought leadership with Fortune 500 accounts
- Sales force development, training and re-engineering for solutions-based selling
- Customer business case development based on TCO/ROI/ROCE techniques
- Direct sales and consortia/partnership based commercial relationships
- Ability to coordinate the activity of internal and external resources
- Demonstrated industry/segment expertise and insight
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Veteran Recruiting is not affiliated with DoD
Posting ID: 566858031Posted: 2020-08-09