PrideStaff has an IMMEDIATE OPENING Robot Programmers!!!!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to policies, daily work place organization & housekeeping, health and safety commitment, personal cleanliness & appearance, attendance and punctuality plus 100% first time quality commitment.
- Set up and program robots according to plan/need, program/arm and adjusting measuring facilities, carry out tool changes.
- Create manuals and training documentation when needed.
- Prepare and adjust tools based on tables / plans and drawings, including potential fabrication of necessary equipment.
- Optimize processes, e.g. by change of tool, program steps, tool tensions etc.
- Manufacturing of first part, coordinating approval if necessary, checking measurements and tolerances, supervising machine run and making corrections if required, engineering release.
- Execution of fault analyses, perform follow-up programming of faulty weld and handling programs as well as other of numerical controls when necessary.
- Clearing disturbances, carrying out or arranging for maintenance of devices and tools.
- Adjustment of tools.
- Backup of programs per system, in accordance with the company backup protocols.
- Must be able to research and order consumables and spare parts according to the team leaders directions.
- Document rework and defective parts.
- Back-up of the production cell foreman/shift supervisor during in shift operations.
- Provide training as needed e.g. certified robot/welding expert.
- Ensure compliance with work safety, quality and performance policies.
- Back-up the production team leader/supervisor to perform first part release.
- Must be able to attend robotic schooling if applicable with contract.
COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Manufacturing experience with robotics a plus.
- Individual must process proficient interpersonal and communication skills to interact across functionally.
- Must be able to read and create electronic schematics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Physical, etc.):
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hours or more.
- Must be able to work weekends and rotating shifts.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
All employees are responsible for knowing the Quality Policy, how their job supports the quality statement, and quality objectives.
PrideStaff is located at 80 McFarland Blvd. Suite 3 Northport, Al 35476
Email us at: email@example.com
Pay is depending on experience!!!
Posting ID: 549088802Posted: 2020-06-05