WORK HERE...EAT HERE...FOR FREE!WORK HERE....EAT HERE....FOR FREE!!
Thinking the fast food industry isn't for you.... we may surprise you!
We at W&M Restaurants are committed to providing a fun andINCLUSIVE
working environment for all! We are also currently working very hard to provide great food while still protecting our employees after implementing safety and sanitization procedures that meet all CDC guidelines.
We have kept our employees working during this difficult and unprecedented time and still continue to offer a competitive wage along with our great benefits which include: FREE
uniform t-shirts! PROMOTIONAL
(We are fast tracking those identified with leadership qualities and experience into higher paying roles within the first 3-6 months)
(Several of our own employees have been award the Taco Bell Foundation scholarship)
Many CEOs talk about commitment to community but our Owner let's his actions speak for him. He supports the stores' local communities through numerous charitable donations. For the past three years he has spent time participating on the governing board for the Boys and Girls Club in St. Louis, MO along with being a generous contributor to the organization for 10+ years. He has also contributed to his own team members who have won the Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship. Essential Tasks:
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Provide outstanding customer service in a fast paced, fun environment
- Develop a working knowledge of menu items, recipes, prices and serving sizes
- Effectively and accurately handle cash/credit card transactions
- Accurately prepare food and drinks
- Maintain food-safety standards
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Assist in resolving any service or food issues
- Maintain stock/inventory in production
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to complete cleaning task that include stooping, pushing/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of shift time.
If you want to build a great career thenstart with us.... stay with us!
Posting ID: 584044486Posted: 2020-11-02