Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Caregiving is one of the most rewarding vocations. You will have an opportunity to spend your time enhancing the lives of our clients with your warmth, compassion and desire to make a difference!
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Alzheimer's Care / Parkinson's Care
- Taking clients on outings
- Encouraging daily exercise
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the quality of our clients lives!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Full time and part time work available!! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 589219367Posted: 2020-11-24