A & Associates is hiring for General Laborers to work with Indian River County!!
These are immediate hire positions and we pay weekly!
Laborer Job Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of general labor activities associated with general maintenance and repairs and/or construction depending on the specific assignment requirements for the County
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma is an asset
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
"Quality in everything we do"
Posting ID: 606978632Posted: 2021-02-25