Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate people to become a part of our CAREGiving team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Things you might do for an aging adult in their home:
- We service the counties of Augusta, Rockingham & Rockbridge
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY &ndash WE PROVIDE PAID TRAINING
- We offer a competitive wages, weekend differential, wellness benefits, 401k savings plan, and Tapcheck for next day pay.
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Occasional transportation for errands or appointments
- For Personal Care Clients &ndash they may also need assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, feeding
- We also care for some clients who suffer from Alzheimer's disease &ndash we provide training
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, vehicle to drive to work
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull and carry
- Must speak and understand English clearly in person and on the telephone
- Must read and write English on an average adult level
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/319
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 602427113Posted: 2021-01-28