Staffmark has temp-to-hire Stacker positions at a Flow Beverages in Verona! The starting pay is $12.50 starting out, and has the potential to increase up to $18.00 after on-boarding directly with the company. This is a great opportunity to start a new career!
5am-5:30pm OR 5pm-5:30am, rotating days including every other weekend.
Interested applicants must apply online at www.staffmark.com
Call or text 540-214-3525 for more details.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to stand for 12 hours
- Ability to lift 50lbs independently
- Strong hand and eye coordination
- Team player mentality
- Good attendance required
- Complies with good manufacturing practices
- Repetitive packing/lifting/stacking of products weighing roughly 17lbs
- Monitors and fixes faults as well as clearing any material jams in equipment
- Conducts required quality checks and documentation
- Maintains communication within production team member ensuring smooth shift transitions, etc.
- Monitors raw materials, supplies to ensure efficient production
- Ensure adequate supply of packaging materials and communicate resource requirements for replenishment
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 599634044Posted: 2021-01-15