Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Starting wages are $14.00 per hr Seeking Week ends and Overnights awakes 8pm - 8am we will compensation $1 to $2 more per hour.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Assistance with grooming and bathing.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues.
- Alzheimer's Care
*Some previous personal or professional hands-on experience is necessary. Additional skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid California driver's license and valid auto insurance.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Able to work at least one weekend day.
- Must be at least 21 years old or older.
- Must be able to obtain a TB test before hire. (Either a skin reading or chest X-ray will suffice.)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
async="" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.iframe.ly/embed.js">
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600007855Posted: 2021-01-16