QTC Medical Group has a Medical Assistant opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time, day-shift and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Provide assistant services to include, but not limited to, Phlebotomy, Spirometry, BLS and BAL.
- Assist in basic medical assessments to include vital signs, patient check-in, basic life support and assist nursing as needed.
- Maintain patient records through electronic medical record documentation.
- Perform other duties as required
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Experience & Education Requirements:
- At least two years of applicable experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Degree preferred
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 2 year(s): Applicable experience (Medical Assistant)
- Bachelors or better
- Medical Assistant or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Posting ID: 551271374Posted: 2021-02-21