As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Customer Business Lead will drive Kraft Heinz selling efforts, Strategic development and including supply chain initiatives via the Customer Business Team. The position will manage a business structure organized around customers to enhance category focus. The Customer Business Lead will leverage Kraft Heinz scale and brands at the customer level through a single point of accountability. Importantly, the position will drive the following broad business strategies to develop profitable Kraft Heinz volume and share at the customer:
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities :
- Develops direct reports through assessment of talent, providing constructive and timely feedback, establishing appropriate and actionable development plans
- Strategically develops high functioning work teams that empowers team members and grows skill ‐ sets
- Develops direct reports, others within CBT and Kraft Heinz Sales by mentoring/coaching to share job experiences, building business opportunities, etc.
- Creates a culture that recognizes rewards and encourages personal growth through empowerment and innovation
- Facilitates cross ‐ functional experiences that builds knowledge base of employees for future growth
- Harnesses the power of diversity - thinking, background, experience
- Leverages available resources/scale to elevate executional excellence across cross ‐ functional business planning in category mgmt , supply chain efficiency, technology, local marketing
- Develops tracks, analyzes, evaluates and develops business plans based on Business Unit, customer strategies/initiatives and external factors.
- Builds Kraft Heinz business with customer measured by profitability achievement, share gains, revenue targets, special programs, new and core item introductions/distribution
- Understands and utilizes insight information applications, both internal and external (competition), to build total customer profits
- Tailors programs consistent with customer's strategy that deliver superior results and aligns with the business sectors' expectations
- Serves as primary interface with Kraft Heinz HQ Sales organization
- Provides a single point of accountability to the customer for all Kraft activities
- Services the customer by establishing positive business relationships with decision makers, providing category management expertise programs at the retail level
- Provides updates to management on competitive activity (both at Customer and in the market), Customer specific strategy changes, key marketplace updates and other business related activities
- Communicates and influence implementation of business plans to enable superior execution across key team members (i.e. SC, CMG, Retail)
- Drives efficient and effective trade programs to deliver best ROI and within budget Administers volume and trade promotion spending levels within budget while managing trade dollars as percent of revenue for maximum results
- Drive excellent customer service Interfaces with key customers contacts to assess current service levels, understand areas for improvement and ensure improvement plans are implemented
- Leads and/or assists with major business reviews and customer visits, including annual reviews and "top ‐ to ‐ top" meetings, depending on Customer
- Manages seamless delivery/service process for Customers
- Leverages Kraft Heinz adaptive supply chain to meet the needs of the Customer
Bachelor's Degree required
Strong sales background with excellent understanding of business processes and systems
Previous experience owning a P&L
Significant experience in building customer relationships
Prior experience as a manager
Strong financial acumen - understanding of profit and revenue drivers and analysis
Proficiency in deploying trade
Strategic Thinking and Planning
Drive for Results
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Posted 2 Days Ago
INCLUSION MATTERS TO US
Everyone is welcome at our table. In fact, we thrive on learning and growing from our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Doesn't matter who you are, where you're from, or who makes your heart sing. We want you to show up as your authentic self, excited to work with amazing colleagues to solve complex challenges and innovate in an ever-changing industry.
We're committed to:
- Hiring and growing talent from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Growing our Business Resource Groups - vibrant, celebrated communities that enhance our business through thought leadership employee engagement and professional development opportunities.
- Providing our managers and leaders high quality learning experiences to explore how to foster inclusion and belonging.