Join our seasonal team, together we'll bring joy and make the holiday shopping experience fun, safe and memorable!
As a seasonal associate you'll delight shoppers with everything for extraordinary gift giving, entertaining and decorating. You'll be responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, maintaining visual standards and delivering curbside orders to our customers.What You'll Do
• Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to Company procedures.
• Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
• Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
• Adhere to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
• General housekeeping as directed by management.
• Assist customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
• Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register procedures as needed.
What You'll Bring
• Joy and a commitment to contributing to a collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful culture.
• 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
• Excellent communication & time management skills.
• Ability to initiate a conversation.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Posting ID: 579985113Posted: 2020-10-19