Receives, stores, and issues materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
Make boxes and crates per company standards.
- Packs and unpacks items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receives and counts stock items, and records data manually or using computer.
- Marks stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Qualifications / Requirement
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Not required, but a few months to one year of related experience is preferred.
- Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license.
- All applicants are subject to a background check.
- Be able to lift 75lbs
- Use of electric power tools
- Active listening
- Time management
Posting ID: 573125174Posted: 2020-11-03