At A Glance
- Full-time Account Executive role ideal for self-motivated sales professionals who enjoy being on the go.
- Opportunity for career mobility and growth for individuals who have a passion to succeed in the Sales field.
- Benefits include an excellent base salary plus unlimited commission, paid time off, outstanding health benefits, free Spectrum services, 401(k) plan with company match, and more.
The Time is Now
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals, you may be a great fit as a Spectrum Business Account Executive. By working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply within a specific territory, you will be providing world class services to businesses by offering advanced HD TV, high speed internet, nationwide mobile and advanced telephone services
. Our superior products, reputation for service, and the 12 million potential new customers within our networks reach makes now a great time to join us.
Get Up To Speed
Here at Spectrum, we offer exceptional career mobility and training for all of our employees from our talented sales leaders, many of whom began as Account Executives themselves. Through virtual classroom and face-to-face training sessions, our hands-on development philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the Sales skills needed to close the deals in no time
You Have Unlimited Potential
We value our Account Executives and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As a part of our Spectrum Business Sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to an excellent salary. As you progress, you will always have the continuing support and encouragement of your fellow peers, Sales Managers, and company leadership.
We'll Have Your Back
Safety and Sales success are a #1 Priority, , so we offer support like:
- Reimbursement for
gas mileage and other travel related expenses
- New business leads every month
- A tablet, cell phone and personal protective equipment
- Professional Training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 100 company.
Here's what you'll need to get started
Experience in a prospecting or cold-calling sales role
A valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
Success in a previous Sales position
A passion to succeed and strong personal drive to sell to prospective small and medium businesses
Great people Skills
Experience working with customers
Posting ID: 588044680Posted: 2020-11-19