SONIC is all about having fun while you work and gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. Not only do you work with fantastic people, you'll get great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform.
As a Sonic Multi-Unit Leader for Larco Enterprises LLC, you will be managing the operations of all General Managers and employees within multiple SONIC drive-ins. You will also be responsible for training and supporting the drive-ins' employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that our guests will have an enjoyable experience at Sonic! The job duties include:
• Manages, trains, and coaches Working Partners/General Managers and conducts management orientation.
• Directs and assigns employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
• Oversee multiple drive-in employees and management in performing all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor, Food Prep, Carhop, Skating Carhop and if applicable Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure the preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
• Adheres to and monitors management compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices.
• Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately reports all employee issues, complaints and policy violations to his/her immediate supervisor.
• Reviews employee and drive-in management work schedules in a timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests in accordance with Sonic Drive-In policy and applicable law.
• Monitors multiple drive-in cost control procedures for food, labor, paper and inventory. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Monitors performance of vendors. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Audits drive-in employment-related records and payroll records.
• Reinforces the importance of placing guest needs first to drive-in management on a consistent basis.
• Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve proper staffing levels.
• Approves compensation levels of drive-in employees and managers within company guidelines.
• Prepares all necessary operational reports for multiple drive-ins. Develops appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends.
• Develops and implements a marketing plan for region.
Posting ID: 555046493Posted: 2021-01-01