Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Sensitive Activities Planner/Compartmented Capabilities Integrator, you will support the Department of Defense and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat networks capable of employing improvised threats, such as Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), and other improvised weapons of strategic effect. More About the Role:
You will embed with and advise Combatant Commands at all echelons on effectively leveraging specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that employ those threats.
You will provide the subject matter expertise to JIDO, Combatant Commands and their JTFs while maintaining situational awareness of Special Programs, STO, ACCM, and sensitive activity plans, operations, units, and friendly and adversary capabilities. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance, willingness to submit to a CI Poly.
- More than three years of specialized experience in military or IC compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM, etc.).
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead and supported unit on product development.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed
- Associates degree and five years of experience or seven years of relevant work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- More than three years of experience with SOF, SMU, Special or Technical Units of Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), to include mission analysis, COA decision and CONOP approval briefings, D3A execution matrices, CONOP documents and FRAGOs.
- Working knowledge of IEDs and/or other improvised weapons or threats.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 548993220Posted: 2020-07-14