Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Principal Cyber Security Policy Analyst to support our operations in Virginia Beach. Basic Overview:
The Cyber Policy Analyst position will work with, and make recommendations to, our customer to conduct Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessments to support CCDs unmanned surface vehicle efforts. The Cyber Policy Analyst shall work with customers to verify security controls and assist in implementing strategies to ensure the cybersecurity posture of the systems is effective and able to scale.
The ideal candidate will be very comfortable working directly with the customer and identifying future work.This position will also work within a team construct that is focused on developing a strategy for authorizing systems and Platform Information Technology in tactical maritime environments. Additionally, this position will provide cybersecurity engineering support during system design and development to help facilitate Assessment and Authorization success for the fielded system. Requirements Include:
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology (IT) policy and compliance methodology
- Demonstrated skills in performing process/control walk throughs and control testing, and creating procedure narratives and flowcharts
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, problem solving and organization skills
- Experience in the Cybersecurity area or Information Assurance (IA) supporting DoD or federal programs, including RMF, and security control testing and validation
- Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and the associated data input in support of the RMF process
- Experience with DoD Secure Technical Implementation Guidance (STIGs), checklists, and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs) in addition to reporting compliance via the Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM)
- Experience with developing A&A policy, guidance, or procedures
- Experience in support of various inter-related IT systems and services, including HBSS and configuration reviews, database security, cross domain solutions, and vulnerability scanning
- Requires strong writing skills.
- Requires experience with use of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic project management skills is a bonus.
- Candidate must be very detail oriented.
- Active Secret clearance - preferred with SSBI
- CompTIA CASP (CISSP Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred. Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.