If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Full Time Geotech Engineers Atlanta, GA, US
4 days ago Requisition ID: 1193
Dawood Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Geotechnical leader, who would be based out of location along I-95 corridor.
The ideal candidate is a Geotechnical Manager with strong technical experience, that can manage and develop a team. They will also have the demonstrated ability to interact with clients and build business. The successful applicant will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
· Oversee staff and projects
· Develop and implement a business development plan to increase market share in existing sectors
· Develop clientele in new markets and sectors
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field required. Graduate degree preferred
· Minimum 4 years of professional experience
· Professional Engineer (PE) with e xperience in Eastern U.S.
· Experience with energy services, utilities, general civil design (new residential/commercial/industrial construction), and transportation or other pertinent infrastructure fields
· Candidate must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and work well with others in a team environment
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Dawood Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position does not offer sponsorship.