The GSO is the leader within the shop, as they oversee and manage the daily operations of a retail store with full profit and loss responsibility. Additionally, GSOs are accountable for overall store safety, employee orientation and training, inventory and point-of-sale reconciliation. We have an advanced training program and will help you develop the skills necessary to operate your store and build a winning team.
- Should be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Should be experienced and comfortable speaking with customers and other employees.
- Should possess strong data entry skills.
- Need to be able to walk or stand for several hours at times in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Should be able to bend and reach comfortably, climb steps, lift heavy objects occasionally and other physical activities in both the lower and upper bay areas.
- Will come in direct contact with cleaning materials and fumes from vehicles in the bay.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Should be able to work weekends, to include Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Criminal background check required.
- Should have at least one year of previous management experience.
- Experience with inventory, financial statements and point-of sale-systems.
- Experience hiring and training a team.
- MUST have reliable transportation and could be expected to return to your store at any time.
- Regular performance reviews
- Monthly and quarterly incentive plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid vacations
- Advancement potential
Award Winning Training
Every Jiffy Lube service center employee is required to complete Jiffy Lube University™, an award-winning training program so extensive that Jiffy Lube earned the distinction of being an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Accredited Training Provider. Jiffy Lube University combines state-of-the-art computer-based instruction, supervised on-the-job training and proficiency testing to help Jiffy Lube technicians become skilled in providing comprehensive preventive maintenance.
Along with competitive pay and outstanding advancement potential, employees also enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Posting ID: 570855857Posted: 2020-10-06