Our established home care community is accepting applications for a full-time RN Case Manager to join our team and oversee the delivery of quality health care and related servicesin the Eveleth and Virginia-areas
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA employer
Hours are primarilyMonday-Friday, day shift schedule but may require additional hours based on client needs. This position requires an on-call rotation.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Case Manager is responsible for ensuring that the health and safety of all clients are met through assessments and reassessments of the clients, development and implementation of appropriate service plans, monitoring of clients' services, and the supervision of home care staff. This will assist each client to reach and maintain his or her highest level of performance and independence.
- Completes initial, face to face comprehensive assessment of prospective clients in accordance with agency policy. Reassess clients after initiation of services and as needed.
- Develops, reviews and implements service plans with all assigned clients.
- Assures clients have up-to-date care plans that address their needs and preferences.
- Communicates with physicians, families and other personnel regarding changes in client's needs or conditions.
- Assures that each home care staff person is oriented to the individual needs of each client.
- Completes all required electronic charting and paperwork in a timely and legible manner.
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the Management or Executive Team.
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred, but not necessary
- Technical nursing skills preferred
- Regular and routine driving is required
- Computer savvy
PHYSICAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to sit, stand, speak, and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and stoop using good body mechanics
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 30 lbs.
- Occasionallifting, carrying, pushing and pulling 75-100 lbs.
- Some exposure to infectious waste, toxic chemicals, needles/body fluids, mechanical hazards and driving
- Must have reliable transportation, clients can be serviced up to approx. 15-20-mile radius
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
Learn more at:http://www.spectrumhealthcos.com/
Posting ID: 568199305Posted: 2020-10-20