Central California Baking CompanyRequisition Number:
701 Industrial DriveCity:
Sanitor/Equipment Cleaners will perform sanitation/cleaning duties in a fast-paced manufacturing environment coordinating all cleaning tasks with production schedules to ensure minimal equipment down time. Sanitors will maintain and clean all bakery equipment and surfaces according to standards set by the company and the food manufacturing industry. Position may be part-time or full-time, depending upon work load.
SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any shift: Day, Swing and/or Graveyard based upon sanitation needs. A set schedule of days, shifts, and/or hours per week will be based solely upon the union bid process.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Performs the cleaning of surfaces (floors, ceilings, equipment, etc.) in the entire bakery; including internal parts and surfaces of machinery and equipment.
- Disposes of bakery wastes and scraps in designated areas.
- Uses a variety of cleaning tools, buckets, mops, vacuums, brooms, air pressure devices and pressure washers during the normal course of a work shift.
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Periodically uses scissor lifts and ladders for scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must uphold the Company's core values.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Previous experience in similar sanitation duties at a large commercial or artisan bakery is preferred.
- Work experience in other similar commercial sanitation or industrial cleaning environment may substitute.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must have ability to work thoroughly with attention to detail to meet food safety sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work efficiently to meet task completion requirements during equipment down time.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer's attendance standards.
- Must join union within 30 days of hire.
- Adherence to company core values.
Central California Baking Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posting ID: 597987176Posted: 2021-01-19